Snowflake is in the Fermes de Sainte Foy apartments, a recently-built, traditional style development just below the main nursery slope, shops and restaurants of Sainte Foy ski resort. It is a charming ground floor apartment with spectacular views across the Tarentaise valley to the Aiguille Rouge and Mont Pourri mountains. It is adjacent to Etoile so the two can be booked together for larger groups.
The 55m2 accommodation for 4-6 people comprises :
- Garage car parking space and ski locker
- Entrance hall with boot and coat storage
- Double bedroom with king size bed and built-in wardrobe
- Twin bedroom with adult-sized bunk beds, built-in wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Family bathroom with bath/shower and wash basin
- Separate WC
- Open-plan living room with two double sofa beds, underfloor heating,TV (no channel reception)/DVD, FREE wifi internet access, dining table for 6
- Well equipped kitchen area with hob, oven, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher
- Large sun terrace with teak dining table and chairs, barbecue and stunning views of Mont Pourri and the Aiguille Rouge.
Prices for Summer 2012 - €500 to €700 per week on a self-catered basis.
Prices for Winter 2012-13 - €900 to €1800 per week on a self-catered basis.