Chalet Louise is situated at the foot of the children’s nursery slope and sledging slope just a 50-metre walk from the nursery slope and ski school, so is virtually ski in- ski out. It offers a superior standard of accommodation and has spectacular views across the Tarentaise valley to the Aiguille Rouge and Mont Pourri mountains.
The 130m2 accommodation for up to 10 people is on 4 floors comprising:
- Master bedroom with king size bed (180 x 200cms)
- Bedroom with bunk beds
- Ensuite bathroom with bath/shower and wash basin; separate WC; underfloor heating
- 2 twin bedrooms
- Family bathroom with bath/shower and two wash basins; separate WC; underfloor heating
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Large, open-plan, sunny sitting/dining room, with comfortable sofas, floor to ceiling windows opening onto the large balcony and offering stunning views of the valley and surrounding peaks. The fire place and underfloor heating make it really cosy on cold nights. TV with UK Freeview channels, DVD player, FREE wifi internet access.
- Large blonde wood dining table seating 8-10 people
- Well equipped fitted kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, large fridge-freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, coffee machine etc
- Cloakroom with WC
- Entrance hall with coat and shoe racks
- Ski room with boot dryer
- Double sofa bed and TV with Playstation (games not provided) making it ideal as a kid's chill-out room or extra sleeping area.
The chalet has a parking place in the adjacent underground car park.
Prices for Summer 2012 are from €1000 to €1500 for the chalet on a self-catered basis.
Prices for Winter 2012-13 are from €1850 to €3900 for the chalet on a self-catered basis.