Les Collines Vivantes is situated in Arpege des Neiges, a small development of wood and stone apartments recently built by MGM at Sainte Foy village. It is a delightful 52m² second floor apartment with two sun terraces offering spectacular views of Mont Pourri and the peaks above the ski resort. It is a short walk to the shops, bars and restaurants in the village centre. Sainte Foy village is 6kms from the slopes and lifts at Sainte Foy resort. There is a regular free shuttle bus service between the two in the winter season. The apartment is just five minutes drive from the Villaroger ski lift which offers access to the 425kms of ski runs in the Paradiski area, with Tignes, Val d’Isère and La Rosière a short drive away.
The 52m2 accommodation for 4 - 6 people comprises :
- Garage parking and ski locker
- Entrance hall
- Double bedroom with double bed, built-in wardrobe, and patio doors leading to the main terrace
- Twin bedroom with adult-sized single beds, built-in wardrobe and patio doors leading to the second terrace
- Family bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin and washing machine; separate WC
- Large, open plan living room, with comfortable sofa bed and armchairs, flat screen TV (French channels only), DVD player and hi-fi, dining table for 4-6, patio doors leading to the main terrace
- Well equipped kitchen area with ceramic hob, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Two sun terraces with stunning mountain views.
Prices for Summer 2012 are from €500 to €600 per week.
Prices for Winter 2012-13 are from €600 to €1600 per week.